We receive many emails where camera users ask for many advance settings for EZVIZ camera devices. These camera devices are easy to setup but we know that there are some advance settings that you may face problems with.
In this article we are going to explain IFTTT Applets settings for your security camera devices. You will need high speed internet connections for these settings so make sure that you can arrange high speed internet connections and then you can follow these steps.
IFTTT Applets Settings for EZVIZ Cameras | http:// ezvizlife.com Admin
- First you will need to download IFTTT Applets for your smart phone device. You will need internet connections for downing IFTTT Applets for your mobile device.
- Once IFTTT Applets are downloaded, you will need to access these settings for your device and after that you can access login for your device.
- There you will need to apply for new IFTTT Applets from the same window. If you already have IFTTT Applets then you can make login for previous IFTTT Applets.
- After that you will need to select the trigger for your device.
- After that you will need to select the action services for your device.
That is it, these are steps that you will need to follow so that you can have IFTTT Applets settings for your device. If you are getting issues for your device then you can get the troubleshooting tips that are explained at other blog pages. You can also update your device time to time and then you can access http:// ezvizlife.com admin login page for other settings.