If you are installing C2C Mini Camera devices for your network then you will need to have configurations for your device. Most of the C2C Mini Camera users do not get knowledge about installing these camera devices for home location. In this article, we are going to explain simple steps for installing a new C2C Mini Camera device for your home network.
Before we start configuring steps, you must make sure that you have high speed internet connections for your mobile. You will also need to install EZVIZ camera application for your mobile device. This application is free to install for mobile and tablet devices.
Steps to Setup C2C Mini Camera Device | http:// ezvizlife.com Admin
- Make sure power supply is connected to C2C Mini Camera device. Status LED for camera device will show you that your device is receiving power supply accurately.
- After that install EZVIZ app for your mobile device.
- Make sure that your mobile device is connected to power supply accurately.
- Make EZVIZ app using login user name and password.
- After that you will need to scan the QR code for your device. You will need to scan the QR code from your camera device.
- You can also add the code manually and you can find the QR code from the back side of your device.
From the same window, you can also change the C2C Mini Camera login password for your device. This login password will make sure that your device will not able to configured by unknown member. Later you can share your device with your friends and family members and that will be helpful for you so that you can allow your family members.
- ezviz cloud p2p login
- hikvision wifi camera
- ezviz cloud registration
- hikvision login
If you are getting performance issues with your device then you will also need to make sure that you have all latest updates for your device. When you update firmware file for your device, you must make sure you are having correct firmware file for your device. You can reset default settings for your camera devices just by clicking on the reset button for your device.