when you secure your home using some advance camera devices is a trend these days. You can easily install advance Ezviz C6T camera to your home and there are many benefits of these advance cameras.
LED indicator at the back side of Ezviz C6T camera device will help you to configure your device camera easily. When status LED for device blink “Blue Flicker” that means your camera device is connected accurately to network. When you camera is activating that means your camera device is getting activated itself.
How to Access Ezviz C6T Login Page?
When you want to access settings for your camera device, you will need to access the login page for your camera. You can easily access Ezviz C6T login page using a computer device or using a mobile application. You can install Ezviz application to Android device and then you can access Ezviz login page easily. When you access the login page for your camera, you will need to use login user name and password.
Can I Change Ezviz C6T Login Password?
Yes, you can easily change the Ezviz C6T login password from your computer device or using your mobile. Here are the steps for changing the login password for your device.
- Access Ezviz C6T login from your mobile and this time you can use current login user name and password.
- After that click on “Change Password” button.
- Click on “Edit” button.
- From there you can get a new login password for your device login.
- At the end click on “Save” button and your settings will get saved.
- Next time you will need this new login password for your camera login.
These are the steps for settings up a new login password for your Ezviz C6T camera device.