Advance Settings for EZVIZ Camera Studio
Most of the EZVIZ Camera users are get camera login setup done easily from computer and mobile application. Installing EZVIZ Camera device is one thing but you will also need some advance settings done for your device. When we are installing and configuring the EZVIZ Camera devices for your home, you will also able to make EZVIZ Camera studio settings for your device.
In this article we are going to explain things you must know about EZVIZ Camera studio device. If you need to change the configurations for your EZVIZ Camera studio then you will need to visit the “Advanced Settings” option from the same window.
How to Visit Advance Settings for Camera Studio?
- First you will need a computer device so that you can easily access EZVIZ Camera login window. You can use http:// ezvizlife.com admin window and fill EZVIZ Camera login user name and password for your device access.
- There you will need to find “EZVIZ Camera Studio” option.
- There you will need to select the “Config” option for your EZVIZ Camera studio device.
- After that you will need to option “AppConfig.ini” folder from your computer device.
- There is a command that you will need to add and this command is “[LocalOperation = Show=1”
From the same window you can also hide the advance settings for your device and then you can easily get access for your camera configurations.
If you get issues for accessing EZVIZ Camera login window then you must have high speed internet connections for your device. We also recommend that you can change EZVIZ Camera login default password for your device. When you change password for your device, you must have a new password that can handle all security features for your device.
How to Install EZVIZ Security Camera Device for your Location?
If you need to install the EZVIZ security camera devices for your home, you will need to make some configurations for your device. In this article we are going to explain the steps so that you can easily install the EZVIZ security camera device for your home. You can enjoy EZVIZ cloud account using http:// ezvizlife.com web address.
Here are the Steps to Physically Install your EZVIZ security Camera
- You will need to install the metal plate for your EZVIZ security camera device. You can install this metal plate to location where you want to secure your location.
- You can adjust the angels for your device according to your needs.
- You will also need to change the EZVIZ login passwords for your device. If you want to access EZVIZ camera login window, you will need a computer device and you can fill http:// ezvizlife.com web address for your device access.
- You can change the EZVIZ login password from online window and then you can secure your device access.
Make sure that you can insert micro SD card to your EZVIZ security camera devices and store all captured videos to your card. You can also use EZVIZ cloud account and you can watch all videos from remote location. Using EZVIZ application you can use two way communication facility and talk to your children or your parents when you are not at home.
Using status LED light for your EZVIZ security camera device you can make sure that your device configurations are done accurately. If you status LED light blinking in blue in colour that means your device is connected accurately to your wifi network. If you want to install EZVIZ application for your mobile device then you will need to make sure that you have high speed internet connections for your device.
How to Watch EZVIZ Security System SD Card Videos?
If you know a little about EZVIZ Security System then you must know that you can easily insert SD card to your EZVIZ Security System. This SD card system is used so that you can store the videos to your device and then you can watch all these recorded videos later.
Most of the users know how to insert these SD cards and watch the videos at your mobile device. In this article we are going to explain the steps about how to watch videos stored on EZVIZ Security Systems.
Here are the Steps to Watch the Videos from EZVIZ Security System SD Card
- You can insert up to 64 GB memory card to your EZVIZ Security System device and once this memory card full, you can replace this card easily.
- If you want to watch your recorded videos from your computer device then you will need to make sure that your computer device is having high speed internet connections.
- Open web browser at your computer device and fill http:// ezvizlife.com admin login password in your web browser.
- At EZVIZ login window you can fill EZVIZ camera login user name and password for your device and hit on the enter key.
- Go for “Video History” option from the configuring page.
- There you will find all the videos that are stored to your SD card and then you can select the video that you want to watch.
- If you have EZVIZ mobile application for your device then you can use this application for accessing your device’s videos. From the “Gallery” option you can find the videos that are recorded by your EZVIZ Security System devices.
These are the steps so that you can easily find the recorded videos for your device. There are some issues that you can find with watching your recorded videos. We will recommend that you must use the EZVIZ Security System application because watching the recorded videos is much easier as computer to using computer device. You can definitely use http:// ezvizlife.com admin web address for accessing the configuring your camera device.
How to Share EZVIZ Camera Device with Friends and Family?
When you have more than 1 EZVIZ Camera device installed for your location, you can easily share these camera devices with your friends and family. We will recommend you that you must share a single camera device with a single person. Sharing the camera devices will be possible using http:// ezvizlife.com admin web address. If you want, you can also EZVIZ Application for that.
Steps for Sharing EZVIZ Camera Device with Friends
- Access EZVIZ login window from your computer device and you can use http:// ezvizlife.com web address.
- Fill EZVIZ Camera login user name and password in the given fields.
- From the configuration window, you will need to search for “System Management” option. When you search for this option click on that option.
- After that click on “Add Friend” option so that you can add a new camera device for your friend list.
- There you will need to add email address of the friend.
- Once you add the email address, you will need to click on save button. Make sure that you are adding correct email address because later your friend will receive an email and he will need to verify that email.
You will need to call your friend and tell him that please verify email that is has received. Once he confirm the email, he will able to manage that particular camera devices. If you want to assign camera device with login details then you can share your email address and password with your friend. This is obvious that using these email address and password, your friend can easily access the camera device.
- hikvision setup
- ezviz installation
- ezviz 4mp camera
- hikvision p2p setup
Later you can also remove that friend from the list easily. Make sure that your wifi connections are working accurately and you can also install advance EZVIZ Camera application for all these configurations. Make sure to maintain your device time to time and you will also need to update firmware for your camera devices.